Saturday, May 10, 2008

Candid Camera

I am so naughty for posting this photo. My oldest son and youngest don't like to have their photos taken and I can never get them to cooperate so I can get all three in one photo. I took this photo with a digital zoom from the same kitchen window that I caught the grosbeak earlier this week. I think this photo is precious. I don't know why they were lined up like they are, each with a chicken, it looks like they're up to some mischief, doesn't it?

They're all standing in the duck pen where I think the hens were getting inside the duck house (quacker box) bothering Ping and her 3 new Indian Runner babies. I think they are uniting to rid the hens from their improper place. I couldn't resist capturing their unintentional pose!



The way they're standing makes me think they're thinking about a chicken flying contest or something.

Left to right---Isaac, graduating from High School this month; Niel, finishing 5th grade home school; Quinn, Sophomore in college.

1 comment:

Renna said...

They really do look as if they're getting ready to have a chicken race or something. ;-Þ