Friday, August 17, 2007

Hey, Jo!

I don't have any new photos to add today, so I'll add an old one. This is one of baby me and my two big sisters taken the Easter before little sister was born. The field behind us in the picture is now the pine forest where Eric and the boys and I live.

I guess I can add that the sister in the middle is my sister who died of breast cancer in April. Did I show you this picture before? I'm getting old and forgetful!

Jo, I can speak to you personally here, cuz you're about the only one who peeks at my spectacular blog! I got your letter today and since you asked about my crochet I thought I'd tell you to take a look at the link on the left (that's your side with the tingling hand) named "my doilies" and you can see what I obsessively crochet. Useless items really and that goes along with being so hip and happenin' don'tcha know?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I just checked out your doilies. They are really impressive! You are obviously a whizz at crocheting.

hennery said...

Not a whizz, but they're fun. Pity they're so useless. Thanks for lookin at them.